What's the big idea?
OnTouch is the perfect companion for the active sales person.
It helps you stay on top of your contacts by:
• Automatically tracking your interactions (touches) with your clients.
(Phone calls, emails, social media messages, and meeting locations)
• Organizing the details of each client touch with inline notes.
• Notifying you of upcoming touches.
• Reminding you to schedule “follow up” touches.
• Emailing you a weekly touch schedule.
Describe the nearest player in your field.
There are tons of contact management solutions on the market. The two big ones that we have seen are SalesForce and Leads360. There are also several smaller mobile solutions, but no current breakaways.
How are you different from that player?
- OnTouch is simple. It does one thing really well, and that is track your interactions.
- OnTouch is affordable. A lot of sales people are commission based and can’t afford and don’t want an expensive complex solution.
- OnTouch is accessible. You get the same great interface no matter the device
How does this idea scale into a big business?
OnTouch is meant to be out in the field, tracking the action. Millions of individual sales people around the world can use OnTouch to interact with their contacts. Corporations can provision OnTouch to their mobile sales teams and then instantly sync the data back to your main CMS.
Why are you the one to run with this idea?
My partner and I make an incredible team. He has been in sales for about 30 years, and I have been a web developer, designer, and marketer for 12 years. We know the industry and have the skill to develop, market, and grow this solution into a multimillion dollar venture.
What is a $5,000 experiment you can do to move your idea forward?
We have the service ready for subscribers, we just need to spread the word. $5,000 would help us put together three marketing campaigns: print media, Google Adwords, and LinkIn Ads. With a good initial marketing push, OnTouch has the potential to rock the sleeping giants of the CMS world.