Our Version of an “Incubator”
The fact is that startups are not built inside garages. They’re built with robust communities. A startup needs a village. For Grand Rapids and the surrounding region, the village’s address is 40 Pearl St.
If you are interested in scheduling a tour of our co-working space or have questions regarding our membership types or amenities, please contact [email protected]
All Memberships Include
- 6 reservable, socially distanced conference spaces, accommodating groups from 2 to 12
- 5 phone booths for individual video conferencing and phone calls
- Complimentary coffee Service by Ferris Coffee and Rowster
- Complimentary beer fridge sponsored by New Holland Brewing Co., wine sponsored by Fenn Valley Winery
- Printer access
- Robust wifi
- Dedicated mailbox
- Access to the Startup Space App, our virtual entrepreneur community
Levels & Amenities
- Access: M – F 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Amenities: See Below
- Price: $150
24/7 Access Drop-in*
- Access: 24/7
- Amenities: 24/7 Access to 40 Pearl
- Price: $200
- Access: 24/7 access to 40 Pearl
- Amenities: Personal desk, personal storage cabinet.
- Price: $300
Every work station and conference area is sanitized after each use.