A Village for Entrepreneurs
Our Version of an "Incubator"
The fact is that startups are not built within garages. They’re built within a robust web of relationships.
Due to COVID-19, much has changed for the traditional startup incubator space. However, we've adapted to do more virtually and allow you to work at 40 Pearl safely, both as an infdividual and with your small team.
In short, a startup needs a village. For Grand Rapids and the surrounding region, the village’s address is 40 Pearl St.
Contact email@example.com with any questions or to schedule a tour.
Levels & Amenities
|5-Visit Punch Card||M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM||Limited Amenities||$50|
|Drop-in Membership||M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM||See Below||$150|
|24/7 Access Drop-in*||24/7||24/7 Access to 40 Pearl||$200|
*Due to COVID-19, all work spaces temporarily are individual drop-in work stations available on first come, first serve basis.
Every work station and conference area is sanitized after each use.
All Memberships Include
- 12 reservable, socially distanced conference spaces, accomodating groups from 2 to 7
- 5 phone booths for individual video conferencing and phone calls
- Coffee Service by Ferris Coffee and Rowster (complimentary)
- Beer fridge sponsored by New Holland Brewing Co., cider sponsored by Farmhaus Cider, wine sponsored by Fenn Valley Winery (complimentary)
- Printer access
- Robust wifi
- Dedicated mailbox
- Reservable lockers
- Access to Startup Space, our virtual entrepreneur communit
*Some ammenities are excluded from 5 Visit Punch Card Membership