A Village for Entrepreneurs
Our Version of an "Incubator"
The fact is that startups are not built within garages. They’re built within a robust web of relationships.
Fledgling entrepreneurs often underestimate the danger of isolation. Decisions that seem financially responsible can make it harder to make new connections and start vital relationships. That’s why Start Garden built a physical location for a startup neighborhood.
The companies that are located within Start Garden do not have to be part of the venture capital portfolio. 40 Pearl is for startups that are fundraising, or will be in the future, to introduce them to a broad spectrum of investors and seasoned entrepreneurs from outside our walls. Within our walls, there is an exchange of knowledge and relationships among startups.
In short, a startup needs a village. For Grand Rapids and the surrounding region, the village’s address is 40 Pearl St.
Levels & Amenities
|5-Visit Punch Card||M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM||See Below||$50|
|Drop-in Membership||M - F 9:00AM - 5:00PM||See Below||$150|
|Private Office Pod||24/7||
Up to 6 memberships
Unique to Start Garden
- Your neighbors are selected by fellow entrepreneurs for the value they bring to the community
- Reservable mentor hours with UNION
- Startup-centric networking events
All Memberships Include
- 6 reservable, large or small conference rooms
- 5 drop-in phone booths
- Access to common areas including café, boardwalk and vault
- Access to Start Garden sponsored events
- Coffee Service by Ferris Coffee and Rowster
- Beer fridge sponsored by New Holland Brewing Co., cider sponsored by Farmhaus Cider, wine sponsored by Fenn Valley Winery
- MVP Metro Sports Club discount
- UNION mentorship platform
- Monthly member appreciation events
- Printer access
- Robust wifi
- Dedicated mailbox
Contact email@example.com with any questions or to schedule a tour.